Friday, January 1, 2010

Very Unlike Me.. BUT

Well It's Unlike me to post a rant post here on my blog.. I just have to share.

Do you find this Phrase offensive?
"Stop being so Serious "

Well, I don't BUT i find it ever so ANNOYING.

If you think I'm wrong, I'm open to comments. Care to share when must we be serious and when must we not? 

I personally believe being too SERIOUS is just sad and well.. not fun. I have my share of FUN.. but it's all about the TIMING.

Try going around with poke jokes when the other party is having a huge headache or problem, I wouldn't be surprised if that guy snaps.

So for all of you out there who loves to use poke jokes / offensive jokes.. Doing it at the right/proper timing is all fun and laughter.. But otherwise, you'll just be causing unnecessary ruckus.

And " Stop being so serious, I'm just joking" is such an OVERUSED excuse for being a fag.

-end of rant-

So, hows life?

No comments: