Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kek Lok Si's Giant Kuan Yin Statue Plaza

It's the latest attraction added in the Pearl Of the Orient. And it is indeed.. GRAND.

Also, this would be my maiden photog. trip for my new baby. Along with Joseph, we went ahead and snap , snap, snipe, and snap.


The moment I reached, had one MAJOR problem. Parking.

Well one thign I had to complain about this trip is.. IT WAS FRIGGIN HOT . sweating my !@$ out.

While walking up the path, The new Roof was already in FULL VIEW. and it looks good. even from afar.



Not bad what.


I like this shot.




Feel it's grandness!!

Okay, I'll be posting random shots and that'll be it.

It's a place where you'd need to actually see it for yourself to feel the grandness





Candles...


Joseph in action



Hmm..



You guy's wouldn't have any idea what this is, But i LOVE this angle


No idea who this is, Just needed to photograph someone praying


~ Thats all for now ~
There's more in my PICASA album page though

Thanks for reading

No comments: